Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine Board

What??? Today's Thursday?  I missed the Wednesday post, and barely made it in on Thursday?  Well, actually, I knew I missed it.  It has just been a rough couple of days.  Ridiculous, I tell you!  So, the post is a day late.  Oh, c'est la vie!  As if I speak French.  I don't.  Cool.  I just looked it up because I thought there was no way I spelled it right.  If I don't speak it, I certainly can't spell it!  But, by some fluke, I spelled it right.  Maybe it's some sort of mental flashback to the song in the 80's.  Although I remember hearing it on the radio, not seeing it spelled anywhere.  Enough of that subject.   
 This craft is a little hard to see.  (Here we all gasp in surprise at yet another poor quality picture) I think I have a thing for black and white polka dots.  This is just a simple Valentine's Day board, although with the temperatures being so low these days, I'm keeping the "Baby, It's Cold Outside" one up a little longer.  It just seems right. 
 
Toodle-oo.

1 comment:

  1. Love this and love mine!
    So glad you posted. I missed not seeing a post on Wednesday. Praying for you and love you!

    ReplyDelete