Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Super Cute Clip Frame

I am a fan of most of Shanty 2 Chic's stuff.  So, so, so cute.  When I saw this frame (you have to check out the one on their blog, though--- it turned out better- and they have a better camera so you can actually see it), I thought it was about the cutest thing I had ever seen.  Then I wondered why I hadn't thought of it!  A frame on a stand- Super Cute!  They have a great tutorial here explaining exactly how to make it--- and it is easy, but looks really nice.  Elegant even.  My husband had the 11 year old scouts make one to give to their Moms for Mother's Day.  I think most of the kids chose to paint theirs black, but it looked good in both colors.  I like using mine to hold a recipe while I'm cooking--- there are so many things you can do with it- a cute saying, a picture, a little wreath....

Head on over to their blog to check it out!  I believe they even give a cost estimate, and it's fairly cheap.  It's not too early to get a head start on Mother's Day gifts, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment