Friday, March 29, 2013

Pink and Green Flannel Tattered Baby Blanket

Yes, it is yet another tattered flannel baby blanket.  I love how apple green and pink look together.  I started this blanket at least a year ago, but then my sewing machine was having problems and I couldn't finish it.  When I tried to sew the rows together, the fabric in the seams was just too thick for the machine to handle.  So, when I got my new machine, I pulled it out and finished it!  And just in time for a little baby girl's arrival- perfect! 
One of these days I will manage to use up all of the rest of my flannel!  I think at that point I may switch to exclusively making quilts.  They are just too much fun to make!  (And they don't clog up the machine with all the little flannel fuzzies (kind of like flannel dust)!   

No comments:

Post a Comment