Thursday, December 27, 2012

January Decor

I wanted to make some newer, more modern decorations for my house.  So, I searched through two stores before finding 1/4" MDF (they are found easily at home--- not so easily here) and pulled out my scroll saw that hasn't been used in a very long time.  Within a few hours, I had several (ok, so maybe more than several) fancy boards to use.  Then I needed to come up with what to do with them..... and Pinterest was a big help!  I found the perfect thing for January here.  Their blog even had the printable for it--- which is a good idea because the printable can be swapped out each month so you can reuse the frame.  But, since I had already cut out the MDF, I stuck with my original plan and used their inspiration.....and now have this:
(I just realized that I am missing a comma and the "I" should not be capitalized.  Doh!  I'll have to redo part of it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment