Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Decor

So, in usual Alisa style, I am posting a couple of fun Halloween decor items that I found this year.  And I'm posting it after Halloween when it will do you no good, unless you are getting ready for next year!  I'll blame it on Hurricane Sandy because we were out of power.  Never mind that I found these a month or so ago and didn't post about it then.  Oh well.  I hope you think they are as cute as I find them to be!  I'm still having trouble posting pictures on this blog.  I'll post them as soon as I can! In the mean time, you can click through the links to see the original items!  :)  Sorry!

1.  Poppy Seed Projects Beware sign.  So stinkin' cute.  I love the big stripes.  And it's a great price- $15.95!  They will even ship it to you if you live too far away to pick it up.  They are a really friendly and talented company!  You can find it here.

2. Wood Connection's Witch shoes.  "If the shoe fits."  I love the shape of these shoes!  So, so, so cute.  Also pretty inexpensive.  Find it here.

3. House of Smiths along came a spider printable.  I love this.  I was so excited to see that Shelley had so kindly posted it for free on her website!  See it here.

4. The Crafty Cupboard Spells and Potions free printable spooky book covers.  Awesome!  So cute--- Again, I was happy to see Melanie had posted them for free.  Find them on her blog here.

5. Eighteen25--- Halloween Subway Art.  So, so, so cute.  I love that you can just send the picture over to Costco and print it up to frame.  Or just print it on your computer.  So nice of these talented people to let us use their works of art! Get it here.

Happy (Belated) Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment